- Reviews (0)
one year warranty on all refurbished units and after sales services provided
- Advanced dynamometer technology for greater performance
- Seat design accommodates athlete to pediatric applications
- Software interface, no other system is faster or easier to use
- Feature rich software proves need, progress and outcome
- Touch screen for quick, easy operation
- Simplified patient positioning with on-screen audio and visual aids
- Requires only 64 sq-ft of operating space
- Activity-specific work simulation exercises
- Wide range of normative data, from pediatric through adults, ages 5 – 83.
System 4 Pro Patient Positioning System with motorized seat height, front-to-back chair adjustment, fully assisted dynamometer height adjustment, and side-to-side adjustment.
Touch screen interface for quick, easy multi-mode operation; isokinetic, isometric, isotonic, reactive eccentric and passive
- Concentric speed up to 500 deg/sec
- Eccentric speed up to 300 deg/sec
- Concentric torque up to 500 ft-lb (680 Nm)
- Eccentric torque up to 400 ft-lb (544 Nm)
- Passive speed as low as .25 deg/sec
– Passive torque as low as .5 ft-lb
– Isotonic torque as low as .5 ft-lb
There are no reviews yet.