- Reviews (0)
- Static and Dynamic (SD) – Offers twelve levels of platform control as well as static force setting.
- Balance Training – Includes proprioception, stabilization, range of motion and weight shift exercises.
- NEW Fall Risk Screening Test – Using static force platform, objectively quantifies postural sway velocity to predict fall risk.
- NEW Limits of Stability Test – Uses angle from center to determine sway capabilities as a percentage of the standard. Allows for completion of sway assessment without minimum threshold requirements.
- NEW Bilateral Comparison Test – Measures and compares stability of one leg to the other using single-leg trials. Reports individual sway index and percent difference to assess deficit in orthopedic injuries.
- NEW Software and Larger Display – Intuitive navigation, 15.6″ touch-screen display for improved user experience. Accommodates external keyboard and mouse.
- NEW Microsoft SQL Database – Allows clinician to easily store and retrieve patient data, multiple tests per patient. Export to Excel® for reporting and analytics.
- Objective Documentation – Printed color reports prove need, track progress and document outcomes – ideal for insurance reimbursement.
- Custom Reporting – Allows entry of unique comments to test results and assignment of CPT codes.
- G-Code Reporting – Improve documentation of rehab effectiveness with automated G-code calculations and impairment level reports. These efficiencies foster continuity of care, simplify audits and reduce claims denial.
- Enhanced Sensory Integration Balance Testing Capabilities – Ability to perform a modified version of the Clinical Test of Sensory Integration of Balance (CTSIB), popular for concussion management. Customize existing CTSIB and BESS test parameters or create and save unique sensory integration protocols.
- NEW Normative Data – Healthy populations stored for test comparison of older adults for fall screening and student athletes for concussion management.
- Audio/Visual Biofeedback – Motivates patient by prompting proper balance control in real-time. Allows clinician to easily monitor patient during interactive testing/training.
- NEW Vibrotactile Feedback – Enhanced biofeedback for Biodex balance technology.
- Multipurpose Connectivity – Allows connection to larger monitors and projectors to enhance interaction for visually impaired patients.
Base: 26″ w x 37″ depth x 8″ h (66 x 94 x 20 cm)
Platform: 21.5″ diameter (55 cm)
- All-In-One Flat Panel Display: 15.6″ Color Touch Screen, Windows 7 Operating System, Color Printer and Speakers. USB and Video/Audio Out: Bolsters connectivity options to other devices, enabling remote operation for data transfer and software upgrades.
Angle: Adjustable from vertical back to approximately 99°
- Display Height: Adjustable from 50″ to 65″ h above platform (127 x 165 cm); 73.5″ h (187 cm) maximum from floor.
- Stability Levels: 12 dynamic levels, plus locked for static measurements
- Platform Tilt: 20° from horizontal in all directions
- Support Rails: Adjustable from 25″ to 36.5″ above platform (64 to 93 cm). Rails can swing away from platform when not in use.
- Printer: HP DeskJet
- Printer Stand: 24″ x 24″ (61 x 61 cm)
- User Capacity: 60-400 lb (27 x 182 kg)
- Warranty: Two-years parts; one-year labor